Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Learning 2.0 finally begins!

What do you write about?
Try something on the theme of Learning 2.0


What do you hope to learn from the program?

If I learning anything from this program, I will be happy, but I only truly hope to improve and enhance pre-existing skills.

What do you think about Lifelong Learning?

Lifelong Learning is a 'good' thing.

What other blogs have you discovered? What do you like about them?

I have heard of many blogs, but do not remember many at the moment. Wordpress comes to mind, but other than that, they seem to be a way people can communicate what's going on in their worlds (or heads...). I don't think they're for everyone however.

Can you see a use for blogs inside the Library?

I am not sure. If there was enough interest or drive for it, then yes.

How about blogging for a client audience?


I would give it a go.

No comments: